Sunday, March 6, 2011

A New Name; A New Post; And Images from The Isabella Wedding






For those who have been following me, I thank you for staying with me through this long silence. I have been working on life, and unfortunately, my photography blog had taken a back burner.
But NO MORE!
As you can see my name has changed. I wanted something that described my photography, not just a "name". So welcome to the new Photographic Artistry by Angela Harris!
Along with the new name, I am working on becoming more driven to get my photography out there! I have been told since I was very young that I have an original outlook on life, and it shows through my photography. With that said, I will be posting more often and I love feedback!
Just a quick update for now! If you haven't please visit my new webpage! www.photographicartistry.biz

Wishing you unforgettable memories!
Angela

**All images are property of Photographic Artistry by Angela Harris. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment