Monday, January 11, 2010

The beginning of my journey...

So here I am. My first blog of many I am sure. I figured this would be a fun way to document my photographic journey.
Not only am I trying to run my own photography business, I am now apprenticing with Sierra Blanco Photography ( www.sierrablancophotography.com ) Tina and Kevin are amazing people who have a wonderful eye, and way of capturing life, that I feel honored that they would take me on as an apprentice. The creativity radiates from them, and I feel so comfortable around them. I don't worry about being judged because I am a newbie to the photography community, I feel welcomed.
With that said, here are a few pictures of my latest shoots. The first one is a wedding I shot myself, on New Years Eve. Laura and Adam were great people, and had a wonderful small ceremony.

I will post my most recent wedding I shot, with Kevin, once I get some editing done on them.
Enjoy! And I always love feedback!!


~Angela~








No comments:

Post a Comment